Modern Initial Birthstone Ring
Rated 5.0 out of 5
Behold the cutest finger adornment: the Modern Initial Birthstone Ring. Personalize it with your or your loved one's initial along with a birthstone of your choice for that extra sparkle!
- Material: High-Quality Solid 925 Sterling Silver
- Finish: Sterling Silver ∙ 18K Gold ∙ Rose Gold
- Dimensions: 4mm Letter Height | 1mm band | 2mm CZ Gemstone
Rings are created true to standard US sizing. For the best fit we suggest having your finger(s) sized. We offer a physical ring sizer as well! Alternatively, you may follow the steps below to find your best fit:
- Wrap a string around your finger where you'd like your ring to be or place the string across the inner diameter of a ring that fits you from end to end.
- Make sure that the string is pulled snug for the best accuracy
- Mark the spot where the string meets and measure with a ruler in millimeters (circumference) or measure the string's distance across the center of the ring (inner diameter)
- Use the circumference or inner diameter column in the chart below to find your size
- FREE SHIPPING for all U.S. Orders.
- Ready to Ship pieces are crafted ahead of time and ship out next day.
- Custom Made to Order pieces take time to create and ship within 6 - 9 business days (subject to change during peak seasons).
- DawnVerified Buyer5/27/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Rings as described.. very cute and dainty. Love them.
- AmandaVerified Buyer5/18/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I can not believe how beautiful this ring is. So inexpensive and great quality.
- harley91594Verified Buyer5/13/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I love that this ring is available in small sizes. I bought it to wear as a pinky ring.
- katVerified Buyer5/12/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
The ring turned out to be a bit more yellow than I was expecting, but still cute and comfortable! I wear it all the time as I got this as a matching set with my besties
- HeatherVerified Buyer5/11/23Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
Absolutely love my ring… I wear it daily as a reminder of my son we lost recently.